Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1731.731 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,940,036 (Mex$ 22,486) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)