Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 556.914 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,745,242 (руб 73,163) in Novorossiysk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (29 minutes ago)