Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11226.782 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 92,583,474 (R$ 8,247) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)