Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 324.984 IRR / RSD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 60,968,364 (187,604 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)