Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 279.748 IRR / RSD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 12% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,921,400 (153,429 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)