Cost of living comparison between Nova Iguaçu, Brazil and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9350.237 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,550,784 (R$ 5,192) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)