Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 107.387 IRR / MRO *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 18% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,787,162 (687,112 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)