Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.239 IRR / MRO *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,357,738 (716,332 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)