Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.222 IRR / MRO *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,052,783 (910,451 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 2 hours ago)