Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 40232.526 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 55% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,557,592 (£1,505) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (37 minutes ago)