Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3720.114 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 91% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 112,161,489 (30,150 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)