Cost of living in Nogales, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1492.104 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nogales (Mexico) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,939,161 (Mex$ 26,097) in Nogales.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)