Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 85557.954 IRR / OMR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 27% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,551,635 (﷼ 1,035) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)