Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 545.299 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 49,948,916 (руб 91,599) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)