Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 631.950 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,457,031 (₨103,580) in Nizamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,470 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)