Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 539.708 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 12% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,106,704 (₨103,958) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)