Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 9517.353 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,834,441 (R$ 8,073) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)