Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 12398.524 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 101,405,227 (R$ 8,179) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)