Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 301.097 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,044,839 (¥222,668) in Nishinomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)