Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 385.067 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,503,957 (¥170,111) in Nishinomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)