Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 419.384 IRR / RSD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 10% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,698,560 (182,884 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.18 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)