Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 351.163 IRR / RSD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,397,669 (180,536 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 450,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in New York City costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)