Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6541.395 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 43% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,348,680 (元14,270) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)