Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 291.850 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,827,715 (¥249,539) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (36 minutes ago)