Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 40361.309 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 61% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 112,480,037 (€2,787) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (31 minutes ago)