Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.134 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 26% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,441,794 (1,178,546 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)