Cost of living comparison between Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 40848.800 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 65% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,621,608 (£1,974) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (39 minutes ago)