Cost of living comparison between Newcastle, Australia and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 24300.145 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 107% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,888,327 (AU$3,329) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)