Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24505.212 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 103% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 99,143,483 (AU$4,046) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (36 minutes ago)