Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 275%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,995 prices entered by 1,246 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 37175.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 206% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 228,635,239 ($6,150) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)