Cost of living comparison between New York City, United States and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,916 prices entered by 1,158 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 32120.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 179% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 108,846,533 ($3,389) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)