Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 270%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,216 prices entered by 1,150 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 32437.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 180% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 109,408,270 ($3,373) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 2 hours ago)