Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,896 prices entered by 1,282 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 33570.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 185% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 205,244,358 ($6,114) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (about 1 hour ago)