Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 24037.495 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 130% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 144,689,976 (NZ$6,019) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (44 minutes ago)