Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10028.750 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 145% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 179,395,378 (17,888 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)