Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 260%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 11925.720 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 177% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 209,130,836 (17,536 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)