Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9083.578 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 117% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 127,022,047 (13,984 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)