Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 291.964 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 127,340,667 (¥436,152) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 40,660 (about 2 hours ago)