Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 312.604 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 100% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 138,033,425 (¥441,560) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (39 minutes ago)