Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 304.706 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 132,769,959 (¥435,731) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (35 minutes ago)