Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.223 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,096,594 (COL$3,750,899) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (29 minutes ago)