Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.501 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 31% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,161,269 (COL$5,596,802) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)