Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 3765.186 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 104% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 149,612,350 (39,736 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)