Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9360.888 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 52,087,971 (5,564TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)