Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9086.749 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 49,633,860 (5,462TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (41 minutes ago)