Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9111.308 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 76% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 113,416,638 (12,448 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)