Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8895.840 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 75% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,523,071 (7,703 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)