Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10396.320 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,923,297 (R$ 7,591) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (about 1 hour ago)