Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10743.431 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,705,678 (R$ 7,512) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gold Coast costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,580,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)