Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 34408.998 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 52,019,957 (€1,512) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)