Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 38041.801 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 70,817,164 (€1,862) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)