Cost of living comparison between Narbonne, France and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 34727.231 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 23% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,082,416 (€2,076) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)