Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 34969.334 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 23% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,994,441 (€1,372) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)