Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 40316.449 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 90% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 139,133,468 (€3,451) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kiev costs 8,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ratlam costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)