Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 23893.417 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 84% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 131,801,018 (NZ$5,516) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)