Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 41746.642 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 97% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 121,648,029 (€2,914) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 61,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)