Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 36295.137 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 56% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 101,287,770 (€2,791) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)