Cost of living comparison between Nancy, France and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 34498.489 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 54% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,091,348 (€1,742) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)