Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4692.324 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,572,989 (元9,286) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)