Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4919.506 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 66,232,295 (元13,463) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)