Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 34305.032 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 81% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,141,456 (€2,569) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)