Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 37664.803 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 96% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 132,087,334 (€3,507) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)