Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 700.829 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,840,200 (99,654 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)