Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Nalut have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 24820.702 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 38% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,389,942 (3,763 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)