Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Nalut have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 22889.812 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 41% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,542,305 (3,606 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,728 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)