Cost of living in Nal'chik, Russia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 688.311 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nal'chik (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 53,366,612 (руб 77,533) in Nal'chik.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)