Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 991.898 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 48% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 107,934,763 (108,816 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)