Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1319.006 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 60% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 99,439,509 (75,390 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)