Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 970.250 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 67,051,355 (69,107 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)