Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1015.426 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 69,598,889 (68,542 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)