Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 942.052 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,121,038 (45,774 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)