Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 914.407 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 18% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,881,467 (52,363 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (27 minutes ago)