Cost of living comparison between Najran, Saudi Arabia and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 8450.317 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 48,678,546 (﷼ 5,761) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (31 minutes ago)