Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.833 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 7% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,139,148 (2,423,262 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 4 hours ago)