Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 372.984 IRR / KES *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 36% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,116,161 (Shilling249,652) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)