Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 282.771 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,099,794 (¥198,393) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (44 minutes ago)