Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 292.743 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 102% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 118,310,614 (¥404,145) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)