Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 390.164 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 166% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 186,291,348 (¥477,469) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)