Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 283.803 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 99% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,566,898 (¥273,312) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)