Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 515.494 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 26% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 49,549,657 (₨96,121) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)