Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.687 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 116,907,877 (¥370,328) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)